Friday, June 16, 2006

My Hero

I was fretting on google talk to my good friend Tiff about the heat today and how I was worried about Daisy. Normally she is home with my parents and they look after her, but today is the hottest day we have had to date and she is at home alone. Tiffany immediately offered to go check in on her since her office is a few minutes away from my house. My hero, seriously. I would just be sitting here worrying about her the rest of the day. Thank goodness for good friends! Tiff put on her cool Pugahontas poncho to help keep her cool the rest of the afternoon.

We don't have AC since there are not many hot hot days in the bay area, luckily when I make the move to DC the townhouse is air conditioned so I will not have to worry about little Daisy overheating. In the meantime I ordered her a cooling bed, and a cooling jacket. Let's hope these keep her cool otherwise it is off to doggie daycare on the hot days.

1 comment:

My Pugs Blogger said...

Be careful about Doggie Daycare on hot days - she may play too hard and end up dehydrated and exhausted if not looked after properly (it happened with us and our Meimei). Sometimes it's better for them to be at home - resting comfortably.